Padanan privasi dan gambar
While it may not be your favorite, your photo ID has one of the most important photos of you.
Uploading your photo ID
To further help protect your privacy, it’s important that your national identification number (BSN, RRN, NRIC, HKID, MyNumber, etc.) doesn’t appear in the photo of your ID. If you’re uploading a Korean national ID card or driving license, please allow only the first 6 digits to remain visible (which contain your date of birth).
If you take a new photo of your ID, make sure all other info is visible—only the identification number should be covered (using tape to cover the number is one option). If you upload an existing photo of your ID, edit it so that your identification number can’t be seen.
We’ve made some changes to improve how we protect national identification number info. If your ID was added before the date below and your identification number appeared in your photo, that’s okay—we’ve already permanently deleted or redacted the photo of your ID, and there’s nothing you need to do. If your ID was added after the date, we are storing the photo but we’ve removed your national ID number for your protection.
- Netherlands: citizen service number (BSN): September 5, 2017
- Korea: resident registration number (RRN): May 15, 2018
- Singapore: National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)/other national ID number: September 2019
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Identity Card (HKID): October 1, 2019
- Japan: MyNumber/Individual Number: October 1, 2019
If you’re asked to take a photo of yourself, we’ll also match this photo with the picture on the government ID you already provided. This helps us confirm you’re really you.
Photo matching may provide some useful info, but no facial matching process is completely accurate every time. The effectiveness of a comparison of facial features can vary based on several factors such as, the quality and resolution of the photos, and whether there are significant changes in a person’s appearance between the two photos (for example, change in age, change in weight, or different outfit).
As a result, this process may sometimes “match” photos that are not in fact of the same person, or fail to match photos that are of the same person. Fraudulent individuals may circumvent even the most sophisticated and diligent efforts to match photos submitted for comparison.
We don’t make any guarantee or representation about the accuracy or effectiveness of photo matching results. You shouldn’t rely on completion of the photo matching process as a guarantee of someone’s identity, or a guarantee that they’re someone you can safely interact with.
- Cara•TetamuJenis ID untuk pengesahanID anda mestilah ID rasmi yang dikeluarkan oleh kerajaan (bukan ID untuk sekolah, perpustakaan, gimnasium, dll.) yang memaparkan foto anda.
- Cara•TetamuCara maklumat ID anda boleh digunakanKadang-kadang, jika dibenarkan oleh undang-undang yang berkenaan, kami boleh menggunakan maklumat daripada ID kerajaan untuk menjalankan pem…
- Cara•TetamuSedang mengesahkan identiti andaKami mementingkan keselamatan anda. Lihat langkah-langkah yang kami ambil bukan sahaja untuk mengesahkan identiti anda, tetapi untuk menjaga…